Carlos Biaggi, PhD
Dr. Carlos Biaggi is the Dean of the Faculty of Business Administration, Associate Professor of Management and Accounting, and Academic Advisor of the MBA program. He hails from Argentina and brings 18 years of experience in the not-for-profit sector and academia in Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, the Philippines, and Lebanon. He is a CPA in his country, holds an MBA from Universidad Autónoma de Asunción, and a PhD in Business from the Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies. Carlos is passionate about utilizing the latest technologies in business in a context of integrity and ethics. He lives in Lebanon with his wife Silvana and their two children, Giuliana and Giovanni.
His research areas are business ethics, spirituality in business, strategy, human resources management, and qualitative research. Carlos serves as reviewer of the Asian Qualitative Research Association; International Forum; and the Journal of Management, Spirituality & Religion.
- Biaggi, C. E., & Issa, J. (2018). Propensity to engage in unethical behavior (PUB-CL): Adaptation and validation of a questionnaire for leaders of Christian organizations. Journal of Research in Business and Management, 6(5), 68-75. http://www.questjournals.org/jrbm/v6-i5.html
- Biaggi, C. E. (2018). Christian spirituality scale (CSS): Development and validation of an instrument to measure Christian beliefs and actions. International Journal of Current Advanced Research, 7(10), 14752-14758. http://dx.doi.org/10.24327/ijcar.2018.14758.2888 https://journalijcar.org/archive/201810
- Biaggi, C. E., & Wa-Mbaleka, S. (2018). Grounded theory: An overview of the Glaserian school. JPAIR Multidisciplinary Research, 32, 1-29. https://doi.org/10.7719/jpair.v32i1.573
- Biaggi, C. E. (2017). Beneficios de la centralización de la gestión administrativa y financiera de las escuelas Adventistas en Paraguay. Revista Internacional de Estudios en Educación, 17(1), 1-21. http://riee.um.edu.mx/volumen/2017-1/
- Biaggi, G. E., & Biaggi, C. E. (2017). Libertad financiera: Principios bíblicos de administración, fidelidad, y generosidad. Buenos Aires, Argentina: ACES. http://libertadfinanciera.editorialaces.com
- Biaggi, C. E. (2014). Millennial students in higher education: Changes needed from Christian teachers. International Forum, 17(1), 5-16. Retrieved from http://internationalforum.aiias.edu/index.php?option=com_content& view=article&id=219&Itemid=6
- Biaggi, C. E. (2013). Avoiding ethical pitfalls: A cross-case study of the global financial crisis and the Seventh-day Adventist church. International Forum, 16(1), 16-35. Retrieved from http://internationalforum.aiias.edu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=208
- Biaggi, C. E. (2013). A conceptual model of spirituality and its influence on unethical behavior. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Management, Leadership and Governance ICMLG 2013. http://www.academic-bookshop.com/ourshop/prod_2477621-ICMLG-2013-International-Conference-on-Management-Leadership-and-Governance-downladable-PDF-version.html
- Barkanian, J., & Biaggi, C. E. Culture and Corruption: Plagiarism, Wasta and Bribery in the MENA Region, 11th Biennal SDA Business Teachers Conference, Andrews University, Berrien Springs, Michigan, USA (July 9-11, 2019).
- Biaggi, C. E. Boundaries and Self-control: Keys to (Un)ethical Behavior in Organizations, 10th Biennal SDA Business Teachers Conference, Andrews University, Berrien Springs, Michigan, USA (July 11-13, 2017).
- Biaggi, C. E., & Naddaf, J. The Challenges to Manage a Business in a Low Market Share Country: Legal, Illegal, and Franchises in Lebanon, 23th International Scientific Conference, Lebanese Association for the Advancement of Science, Lebanese University, Fanar, Lebanon (April 6-7, 2017).
- Biaggi, C. E. The Influence of Spirituality and Nationality on Unethical Behavior Among Leaders of Christian Organizations, 16th AIIAS Annual Theological Forum, Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies, Silang, Philippines (October 31-November 2, 2013).
- Biaggi, C. E. Millennial Students in Higher Education: Changes Needed from Christian Teachers, 14th AIIAS International Conference of the Graduate School, Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies, Silang, Philippines (October 28-29, 2013).
- Biaggi, C. E. The Benefits of the Administrative and Financial Centralization of the Adventist Schools in Paraguay, 1st International Scholars Conference, Asia-Pacific International University, Muaklek, Thailand (October 3-4, 2013).
- Biaggi, C. E. A Conceptual Model of Spirituality and its Influence on Unethical Behavior, International Conference on Management, Leadership and Governance ICMLG 2013, ACPI & Bangkok University, Thailand (February 7-8, 2013).
- Biaggi, C. E. Avoiding Ethical Pitfalls: A Cross-Case Study of the Global Financial Crisis and the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Developing Countries, 13th AIIAS Graduate School Forum, Silang, Philippines (November 16, 2012).